Management Assistant (h/f)
To support this programme we are seeking to recruit a project management assistant to support the Project Manager in overall process and quality management of the contract.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the Core Team in the day-to-day management and administration of programme activities.
- Maintaining accurate and daily accounting registry in Excel
- Informing Ecorys about the project payments and delivering all invoices
- Preparing and controlling the incidental budget approval requests, tracking the expenditures and follow up the invoicing process with the suppliers, handling payments (separation between overheads and incidentals)
- Monthly reporting of approved timesheets;
- Tracking the timesheets for experts, securing signature of timesheets by client.
- Keeping the track of all expenditures and submitting to the Contracting Authority for approval
- Filing of all financial documents.
- Monitoring all expenditures to ensure compliance with the approved project budget.
- Evaluation of third parties supplier offers and communicating with suppliers on how to issue the invoice and collecting invoices.
- Other tasks assigned by the project manager and activities coordinator.
Candidates should ideally be able to work in both English and French.
We particularly welcome applications from candidates with experience in administrative support to projects and programmes financed by the European Union.
- Management management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
Salary and Benefits
The mission of is “to contributetrtnership with our colleagues from other offices. Over time our Brussels team and expertise has grown. As a result, our portfolio of services covers today ahe company wide range of activities in different areas, including the circular and innovative economy, agriculture and food safety, migration and home affairs and events organisation.