Assistant Administratif (h/f)
Our client is an international not-for-profit making organisation which represents large, medium and small chemical companies across Europe.
- Organize meetings (face-to-face and online), conference calls, and appointments for various Sector Groups;
- Make travel arrangements for Sector Group Managers;
- Assist with event planning and implementation;
- Follow-up on activities and projects of Member companies; handle or initiate replies to members’ requests and queries;
- Prepare meeting dossiers as well as meeting minutes and follow-up reports;
- Prepare regular reports; gathering, summarizing, analyzing data and updating specific databases;
- Prepare invoices, assist in budget preparations and financial follow-ups;
- Archive documents and minutes according to Cefic internal procedures;
- Maintain office filing and storage systems; monitor and maintain office supplies;
- Read and direct incoming mail and process outgoing mail, letters and phone calls;
- Provide backup administrative support to several Sector Groups within Petrochemicals Europe, managed by two managers;
- Update and edit presentations, prepare graphs, help with data management;
- Prepare activity reports on request.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced professional who demonstrates the following experience and competencies:
- Previous working experience as a management assistant or a similar role; experience within a european association is an asset;
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex policy and scientific issues in a simple yet engaging way;
- Good IT, web management and social media skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly and multi-task;
- Good interpersonal skills and pro-activeness;
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1 level) and French; other languages is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Basic accounting skills.
Required personal qualities:
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Curious and a quick learner;
- Proactive and taking initiative;
- Team player;
- Charismatic personality with good social skills;
- Ability to listen;
- Customer oriented attitude.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a unique, highly rewarding, international work environment for a mission of 5 months.