Team Leader Cost Accounting (h/f)
Our client is a team leader in consulting partner for a positive transformation of their company.
As Cost Accounting Team Leader in the financial department, you will :
- lead with a modern vision and give the right direction to your team, coach, listen to them and you stimulate your team in their growth and development;
- be responsible for all development, performance and appraisal interviews of your team members;
- identify process improvement needs, propose and implement solutions ensuring a correct and timely accounting registration and allocation of costs, and a faster closing process;
- supervise the monthly closing process;
- assist the PeopleSoft implementation team in the design of the As-Is & To-Be solutions and processes with the implementation of the new Cost Accounting module and Procure-to-Pay workflow;
take part in the change management activities within the department and the whole organization in view of the new Procure-to-Pay process implementation
Education and experience requirements :
- Bachelor or Master degree (Finance / Economy / Accounting);
- Good (cost) accounting knowledge ;
- Experience in People management, coaching or leading a team. You know how to motivate, follow up, stimulate and develop people;
- Soft skills that will help you to form the best and most efficient team;
- Strong communication skills : you communicate clearly and diplomatically, in different situations, with different stakeholders;
- Experience in process documentation and improvements;
- Change oriented, previous involvement in transformation projects is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of English, French or Dutch ;
- Your are pragmatic and solution-minded ;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Capable to deal with uncertainty and to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a permanent contract and we especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic.
Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure.
We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here. We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.