Legal Secretary (h/f)
Our client is an international law firm with offices in several countries. The firm advises multinational corporations on significant transactional, litigation, regulatory, and public policy matters.
- Coordinates and maintains effective office procedures and efficient work flow; complies with policies and procedures set by employer; establishes and maintains harmonious working relationships with supervisors, co-workers and clients etc.
- Works as an effective member of the designated secretarial team; provides cover during absence, picks up telephone calls for the group etc and volunteers for overflow work assignments when time permits.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all client and Firm information, records and files, both within and outside of the Firm.
- Day to day diary management for attorneys; schedules meetings, arranges business itineraries and coordinates travel arrangements.
- Communicates effectively with clients, making and taking calls as necessary. As and when requested, sorts and reads incoming emails and documents from clients for attorneys in their absence and files appropriately for necessary action.
- Types (audio and copy) and composes general correspondence, documents, memos, faxes, reports, PowerPoint presentations etc. from various sources (e.g., handwritten, notes and tape dictation.) Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy and ensures all work is returned in a timely manner.
- Engels, Frans
- Duits is a plus
- Excellent team player and demonstrate co-operation when helping others.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality record.
- Excellent technical ability using the Firm’s computer system and software applications to trouble-shoot.
- Demonstrates awareness of providing a quality service and perform an accurate self review of work undertaken.
- Ability to liaise professionally and effectively with clients.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required.
- Experience of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of Intapp, 3E, ChromeRiver and billing is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers:
- Permanent contract and direct hire on a full-time basis
- Our secretaries usually assist 5 to 8 timekeepers
- Dynamic, growing and fun team
- Varied work in an inspiring and challenging international environment
- Dedicated and cohesive team of highly qualified professionals
- Collegiate atmosphere that encourages collaboration across teams, practices and continents, drawing together the best possible team to serve the client