Ingénieur Design Mecanique - Mechanism Design Engineer H/F
Carry out Projects and TSR engineering design work supporting the Project Manager. The main duty is to do the engineering work required to adapt our standard product onto the customer specific application.
Design product developments and custom designs when required into specific customer installation projects. The Design Engineer is responsible for the conception, detail engineering including manufacturing prints (in coordination with designers in the home and remote engineering sites), product testing and validation and product documentation build up and maintenance.
Department: Engineering in GH
Reports To (strong line and dotted line):
Mechanism Engineering Manager
Number of and profile of reportees (direct and indirect):
Financial responsibility (budget, revenue, assets, …):
- Responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and other media design work in respect to the technical specifications and project planned delivery mile stones. Model and simulate the robot functions and trajectories fit for the application using the Creo and KUKA SIM tools. Develop the robot devices (racks, tools,…) to adapt it to the specific application. Validate by KUKA simulation the load and reach of the robot to confirm robot size selection and define the loads applied to the supporting structures to enable relevant stability verifications.
- Organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on home and remote sites. Responsible for drawings check, approval and official release for manufacturing. Consider manufacturing cost parameters in the design.
- Responsible of RCT mechanical project, with general view of target date, technical specifications and customer application.
- Validation of the new design and product development during the shop test and eventually commissioning.
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process.
- Design calculation as per the relevant norms.
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group.
- Report progress proactively to the Project Manager and TSR requestors. Administrate the work in the TSR system database.
- Report and coordinate technical issues or products continuous improvement to the relevant Product Manager. Handle the associate technical documentation work.
Main interactions – internal (nature, frequency, level):
Engineering Manager, Project Managers, Operations, Designers, Product Managers, Customer service.
Main interactions – external (nature, frequency, level):
Customer, Sales Areas and Suppliers.
Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature):
2 to 5 years in heavy industry environment with design responsibilities. Mechatronic background is a plus.
- Very Good in Mechanical design (conception, calculation, material selection, detail engineering design, manufacturing methods). A certain degree of creativity is expected.
- Good knowledge in Hydraulic and other media.
- Capability to use 2D / 3D CAD design software and FEA tools.
- Practical approach and hands on capability with interest for heavy industry application.
- Able to work in team with good management and leadership skills.
- Good English speaking, writing and reading.
- Autonomous and Committed.
- Proactive and Organised.
- Opened to international traveling.
Postulez à l’offre: Ingénieur Design Mecanique - Mechanism Design Engineer H/F
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Industrie générale | Non communiqué
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Industrie générale | Non communiqué