Learning & Development Coordinator (m/v)
Onze klant is wereldwijd één van de leidinggevende bedrijven in accounting en auditing, management consulting, juridisch en fiscaal advies. Hun nationale kantoren staan ten dienste van multinationals en grote bedrijven, openbare instellingen en talloze kleine, snel groeiende ondernemingen. Dankzij hun sterke regionale inplanting en hun multidisciplinaire aanpak zijn ze in staat om tegemoet te komen aan de noden van heel wat kleine tot grote ondernemingen.
Our Business Unit Consulting with 1000 employees is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator in order to strengthen our Talent team.
Your role: You are responsible for the development, coordination and organization of learning events and experiences in accordance with the set policies and business needs; you ensure the smooth and effective roll-out of trainings and special projects throughout our consulting organization. You will report to the L&D Manager and work closely with your Talent colleagues.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all learning events, if required, in partnership with global teams, Deloitte University EMEA and/or external providers
- Follow-up on nomination processes for specific trainings (Deloitte University EMEA & other internal programs)
- Organize training programs in collaboration with internal trainers or external providers
- Coordinate effectively the onboarding program for new hires and new learning projects
- Uphold best practices and corporate education principles for training
- Resolve any specific problems linked to training roll-out/attendance; assess productivity and identify inefficiencies
- Closely follow-up administration, reporting & registrations to ensure smooth and effective training processes
- Communicate and promote learning activities to appropriate audiences
- Maintain and develop our external network of training and coaching suppliers in order to achieve high quality training and coaching deliveries
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have strong passion for learning & development
- You are a collaborative team player, willing to go for the extra mile and you aim for high quality standards
- You handle your day-to-day work as well as projects in a pro-active and organized way
- Your flexibility, co-operation and respect for others ensure you build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have an excellent command of Dutch or French and a good level of English
- You are knowledgeable in learning management systems, are proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint…) and take an interest in social media and collaboration tools
Salary and Benefits
- A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth;
- A positive work environment in our brand new Gateway building;
- An interesting and varied job content in a challenging environment;
- A competitive remuneration with attractive fringe benefits in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- You are part of a Talent team where initiative and ownership are recognized.