Site Manager - Industrial Sector
Our client is an industrial company leader on its market.
Our client is an industrial company leader on its market. With its strong values, this company has become an important player on its market and invests its resources in innovation and continuous improvement. Our client is based in Brussels.
- The Site Manager translate and implement the company strategy at the operational level.
- Manage teams and production to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely
- Create a positive atmosphere within the teams
- Oversee all daily operations of the plant in order to ensure all objectives are achieved
- Manage and build strong relationships with the operational teams
- Maintain a solid, direct and regular communication with the unions
- Monitor and control the budget of the plant
- Manage different projects simultaneously and keep a continuous improvement mindset within the plant departments
- Monitor all the administrative and human resources responsibilities
- You have a master in Industrial Engineering or similar, in electromechanical, industrial, etc.
- You have 7 years of experience in a similar function with at least 4 years of people management
- Solid problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset
- You are careful, reactive, organized and solution-oriented
- You can analyze, evaluate and make decisions quickly
- You are persuasive which allows you to deal with unions
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch
- An attractive package in accordance with your experience and skills
- Company car + fuel card
- A bonus scheme depending on the company and your individual performance
- Hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal voucher and bonus
- A position with multiple responsibilities within a multi-sites structure
- An open, enthusiastic and dynamic company