Temporary Customer Service Officer
As a Customer Facing Agent, you are the Supply Chain Business Partner of the Customer (External) and Customer Development (Internal).
- International Group
- FMCG Sector
- Great Working Environment
- Leader of its market
* Reporting, monitoring and communication to customers of problems such as major or critical stock outs, customer conditions not met, etc. This requires communication skills to manage not only the tracking of customers but also to manage the perception of service of our customers.
* Support Customer Facing Specialists in the exchange of information with the customer about product / assortment changes and prepare and attend restore value & masterplan meetings.
* Establish and share performance reports on the reliability and timeliness of Unilever deliveries for your customers and develop necessary corrective actions in collaboration with internal departments and customers.
* Assist the Customer Service Manager in all aspects related to clients, both day-to-day operations and also longer-term aspects related to continuous improvement plans (for example: Initiatives to improve customer logistics parameters: Quantities minimum order, Truck fill rate, return reductions, action plan for waiting times and delivery times, ...).
* Preparation of customer visits and, depending on the client and the subject, realization of these visits to customers alone or with the Customer Service Manager.
* Report and implement, in collaboration with the Customer Service Manager, potential improvements in the supply chain between Unilever, its customers and logistics service providers for all business units.
* Analysis of the different cost elements of the supply chains to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs.
* Analyze recurring logistical problems (eg logistic complaints, rejected deliveries) and develop structural solutions
* Establishment and maintenance of external relations.
* Analytical mind
* Team commitment.
* Ability in project management.
* Good command of French, Dutch and English
* Mastery of MS-Office.
* Experience with ERP (SAP) is an asset.
- Great working environment
- learn about a great international firm
- Enter the FMCG sector
- Experience with different departments