Marketing & Data Analyst
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You are part of the Technology and Data Management Department. You are responsible of all data-related projects: data integrity, data security, data reports and presentations to the team. You also coordinate membership projects.
To start in september or before.
Our client is an international organization active is the Health Sector. Today they are looking for a Marketing and Data Analyst to strengthen their IT and Support team. The company is located in the center of Brussels.
The Marketing and Data Analyst works 2/3 on analytical tasks and 1/3 on admin tasks.
- Maintains Ddata Integrity
- Maintains Security of the data
- Presents and manipulates data with Excel (pivot tables, Power BI)
- Prepares data for meetings and presentations
- Creates dashboards
- Is the point of contact for all Membership-related topics (registration, issue-solving, follow-up).
- Manages the database and optimize it
- Manages the website and update it
- Handles all concerns related to the company's Journal
The ideal Marketing and Data Analyst:
- Experience with databases
- Excel is very important (pivot tables,...)
- Speaks perfectly English. French or Dutch is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree
- An attractive salary
- Laptop, Phone, Insurances, Home Office, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, Transports, Compensation for Internet at Home, Year Bonus, 27 days holiday.