5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our Partner is are looking for a Demand Manager who will be responsible of a newly launched portfolio in an exciting, growing category.
Our partner is a major player in the FMCG industry and a certified Top Employer for many years running, with more than 50 000 employees around the world.
Today they are looking for a Demand Manager who will be responsible of ensuring continuous supply of goods to customer base and this way will be contributing to meeting company targets.
The Demand Manager will be responsible of a newly launched portfolio of products.
The Demand Manager will have the responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level
- Animate the demand planning process, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance via accurate Demand Forecast (S&OP)
- Lead the Demand and Supply planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plan
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate process, including introduction of new products. Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned activities (promotions) while considering cost efficiency.
- Contribute to and animate SKU portfolio management
The Demand Manager has the following profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in demand planning and co-packing processes, within FMCG sector is a plus
- You hold a Master degree with a Major in Business or Supply Chain
- Experience in ERP preferably SAP and strong in Excel systems
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- With your Strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurately
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
What's on Offer:
- An attractive salary package related to your skill level
- The chance to work in an environmentally responsible company that truly encourages diversity
- This is a position in a friendly, busy and dynamic department so get ready to be involved in fast-paced matters!