Junior Key Account Manager
The Account Managers are driving the development of specific areas, with a strong focus on restaurants.
Despite being a worldwide company, Our Clientrecognize that theirpath to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving theirpartners (restaurants and couriers) in this journey.
As a Key Account Manager:
- you will be in charge of developing the companyin specific areas and/or cities, both onthe topline (orders and clients growth) and bottom line (average basket),with a strong focus on the restaurant dimension
- You will identify key restaurants to acquire to keep enriching the selection already available on the platform, and coordinate with our dedicated sales team to make sure you close the deal
- You will create long-term relationships with the most important restaurant accounts in your area, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction
- Finally, you will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing the company(opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover...)
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Willingness to be proactive and create positive and lasting relationships with restaurant partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential
- Project Management:good organization & time management skills
- A Rigorous mindset allowing to become a trusted business partner for the restaurants using the app
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- An Unique work environment in a worldwide known et respected company
- A market conform salary package with extra-legal advantages