Junior Demand Planner- Tournai/Mouscron
Maintain data within the APO forecasting system to ensure a high quality forecast.
Our client is a big maker of retailer own brand household and personal care goods.
- Identify master data issues and work with Master Data and GIS teams to ensure effective adjustment.
- Adjust historical sales to provide good base data for statistical forecasting and accurate data on historical promotions.
- Review APO alerts relevant to the role on a weekly basis, acting to resolve all high priority alerts, check all medium priority alerts and take action where necessary. In both cases reference commercial teams where appropriate.
- Review poor statistical forecasts and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Update and enter promotional forecasts in line with business requirements or support PLM team to enter promotions by helping with volume validation.
- Validate start forecasts volumes, manage the use of the APO control week in creating accurate forecasts and support PLM team appropriately.
- Ensure stop events in APO meet the needs of the business by ensuring the forecast and commercially agreed volumes are aligned or support PLM team appropriately.
- Ensure information relevant to forecasting is provided by the commercial teams and this is incorporated appropriately into the demand plan.
- Carry out demand reviews with Account Managers in line with the monthly cycle to capture all unconstrained demand, making adjustments to existing demand and/or adding new demand (including master data creation).
- Raise any concerns around quality of data/information provided with the Account Manager and to BU Demand Manager.
- Document all assumptions and support the preparation for the BU Demand Review.
- Update the demand plan with any constraints that have been applied.
- Higher education, preffered fields: logistics, mathematics, statistics, banking, engineering, or similar
Communication - communicates clearly, listens and involves others in discussions.
Team Building - Builds effective relationships with people, sees the importance of working in a team and acts accordingly.
Determination & resilience - Demonstrates a constant desire to produce the best possible result regardless of difficulties and setbacks.
Change management - Works to improve processes and results by involving others in incremental change.
Drive and self-motivation - Achieves success with others, consistently operates as an example for others.
Meeting customer needs - Understands the importance of identifying and meeting the needs of external and internal customers.
Building customer focus - Works consistently to achieve customer focus and improve service standards within the team.
Performance focus - Uses resources effectively, with a clear focus on critical tasks and the achievement of objectives.
Decision-making - Analyses situations, makes sound judgements and takes appropriate decisions.
Numerical and analytical
Comfortable with complex IT systems and processes
Good communication skills
Ability to challenge effectively
Fluent (spoken & written) in local language and English
- You will enter a role with lots of variety,
- You will have lots of different contacts with colleagues in different sites and departments,
- You will join a great team,
- Attractive salary package