Billing Administrator te Diegem (m/v)
Een bedrijf gelegen in Diegem en actief op het gebied van printers, medische beeldvorming, optische instrumenten en meetgereedschappen
Unique Vilvoorde is op zoek naar twee Billing administrators, liefst iemand met al meer dan 5 jaar ervaring en een iets lichter profiel.
De klant is gelegen in Diegem.
- Is responsible for deploying, representing and ensuring the continuity of the processes and procedures at the Billing
- Management department on all fronts, tasks and levels. Both functioning in an operational sense and as a source of information and point of contact for both internal and external customers.
- Continuously proactively contributing to the improvement of the Billing Management department by having full insight into the existing department processes and procedures.
- Analyzing these processes and procedures and placing them in perspective in relation to the total business processes and procedures.
- Furthermore, play an active role in new or adapted department processes and procedures.
- Preferably, carry responsibility for the execution of key user
Central tasks of position
- Acts as a contact point for internal and external contacts to answer complex questions regarding the operational and administrative processes
- Collaborates closely with the other internal departments (e.g. Leasing and Reporting, Credit Control, Sales & Sales Support)
- Controls the customer master data
- Ensures correct and complete administration for the management of contract
- Ensures proper distribution of the work in the department
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing of all aspects included in the contracts. This includes the service, flatfee, overclicks and additional service
- Setting up customized customer reports in consultation both directly with customers and with internal departments such as GMA and Strategic Sales
- Guides and coaches (medior) Billing Administrators in carrying out the work
- Identifies bottlenecks and possibilities with regard to their own activities and work processes in the department, makes proposals for improvement and implements them
- Organizes departmental and team meetings and guides them
- Responsible for correctly entering orders, invoicing the hardware and activating contract
- Works out the work processes of the department together with the Manager and ensures the correct follow-up of the work processes by colleagues
Education & Knowledge
- 5 years of experience in this area/function
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Act team-minded
- Analytical skills
- Customer oriented
- Planning and organizing
- Willingness to take on responsibility
Salary and Benefits
Een mooi loon aangevuld met extralegale voordelen.