Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an Interim Plant Controller m/f) for a 4 months assignment.
The company is based in the Brussels Region and is active in the manufacturing industry.
As an Interim Plant Controller, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepares and recommends Annual Operating Plan for the BU. Provides financial analysis for the BU on the profitability of Equipment, Dealership, Service, and Parts. Manages the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and forecasting for the BU, including the monthly R&O and weekly pulse.
- Manages and analyzes the monthly, quarterly, annual forecasting of bookings, backlogs, SGA, and CapEx.
- Executes and initiates process improvements in the BU. Promotes consistency in processes and procedures among the plants/region/SBU. Drives governance, streamlines processes, and develops insightful operational analytical tools.
- Promotes compliance with Company Policies and Procedures and US GAAP, as well as the oversight of Sarbanes Oxley testing for the region, including all statutory reporting requirements for the region and LOA's.
- Works with plants and depots in conducting reviews and development of financial statements. Drives analysis in spending and cost control as well as identifying and driving improvement programs.
- Business partner to general manager, product management, engineering, pricing, SIOP, and primary contact for Corporate & SBU FP&A.
- Analyzes customer and product line profitability, pricing, productivity, inflation, warranty, and provides management with any necessary analysis for decision-making.
- Responsible for all financial systems enhancements for the region and primary contact for Corporate & SBU. Conducts periodic reviews of entity structures to align all reporting with the organizational structure.
The requested qualifications for this Interim Plant Controller position include:
- Cost accounting experience
- Manufacturing/plant controlling experience
- US GAAP
- Hyperion/HFM = must
- Excellent command of Excel = must
- Oracle knowledge is a strong asset
- Excellent command of English (company language)
Interested in this project? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Plant Controller
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément