Management Assistant (h/f)
European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation is a European intergovernmental organisation, founded in 1960, with its headquarters in Brussels.
Its mission is to harmonise and unify air navigation management in Europe, promoting a uniform system for civil and military users, in conditions of maximum safety while minimising costs and environmental impacts.
- Assist in producing procurement documents for call-for-tenders and assist during the call-for-tender process;
- Track payment milestones and ensure timely invoicing from main service suppliers of the EAD service;
- Produce quarterly expenditure and progress reports for Management;
- Interface with Accounts Payables team and DR Business partners in order to ensure smooth invoicing and budgeting;
- Ensure correct and timely year-end closing of annual expenditure in coordination with DR Business Partners and Account Payable Team;
- To perform any other task in line with the main purpose of the job
- Required business language is English and excellent knowledge of MS-Office (Word and Excel) is required.
- University Degree (Bachelors or equivalent);
- The ability to work with a large amount of financial and numerical data;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office in particular MS-Excel and MS-Word;
- The knowledge of the EUROCONTROL FIS system would be an advantadge;
- The knowledge of EUROCONTROL Calle-for-Tender process would be an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of Network Manager and EAD is an advantadge;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain good professional relationships both internal and external;
- The ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise tasks on-the-fly;
- The ability to treat confidential data correctly;
- The Person should have an excellent command of the English language and be able to write documents in a clear and structured way, in English;
- The knowledge of any other EUROCONTROL official language would be an advantage
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you a 6 month mission in an dynamic and international environment and an attractive salary.