MAPFRE RE is a global reinsurer with 19 operations throughout the world and business activities in more than 100 countries.
MAPFRE RE is one of the top 20 reinsurers in the world and is the professional reinsurance arm of the MAPFRE Group. It provides reinsurance-related services and capacity, through all kinds of treaty and facultative reinsurance solutions and for all lines of businesses, both Life and Non-Life.
We are currently looking for our office in Brussels a highly motivated professional to assume the position of Administrative, to manage all aspects of the administration of the office and to support the underwriting process.
· Minimum of 2 years college education or equivalent work experience: administrative experience required.
· Dutch or French proficiency in speaking, reading and writing is required.
· Fluency in spoken and written English will be preferred and knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Internet.
· Possess excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills; must have work flexibility and be multi-task oriented.
- Entering and updating claims, as well as underwriting information into company's system as needed.
- Registration of documents in internal applications in a timely and precise manner, and to collaborate in the preparation of reports and documents.
· Front office duties: meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
· Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
· Office management responsibilities include: basic bookkeeping and supply ordering.
· Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail