Founded in 2011, BOTALYS is a start-up company specialized in the horticultural production of highly bioactive and innovative medicinal plants.
BOTALYS has developed a unique cultivation method inspired by vertical farming and hydroponics that allows growing better plants. The company produces the most bioactive form of Red Ginseng available at scale and currently explores the possibilities to expand the technology to other bioactive medicinal plants. BOTALYS’ clients include key players from the nutraceutical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries.
In order to meet BOTALYS’ future challenges, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be the hinge between the Sales department and the Marketing department. You are in charge to manage a growing marketing team.
Your responsibilities include:
- You develop and implement an effective omnichannel B2B marketing and communication strategy, based on market insights, company business objectives and budget.
- You implement marketing best practices and culture of excellence across the company.
- You schedule and distribute content for a variety of platforms (web, social, paid, etc.) to raise the company’s profile. You plan events & fairs at international level. You assist the sales team by providing relevant tools and market insights.
- You act as brand guardian and set the overall tone of the company. You lead public relations to improve awareness and market positioning. You select and drive all partner and agency relationships.
- You build strong relationships with key influencers and trade journalists worldwide.
- You manage the marketing budgets and report work evolution and results to the management committee.
- You hold a master’s degree in Marketing, Sciences, or equivalent through experience.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in a MarCom position within a relevant industry sector.
- You have a proven experience in brand management, execution of marketing campaigns and leading a team, in a B2B and B2C environments.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- You have great interest in medicinal plants and their pharmacological mode of action.
- You show strong analytical skills, applying them to drive strategies and results.
- You are proficient in CRM/CMS software.
- You are rigorous, creative, flexible, able to work autonomously and to multitask
- You are fluent in French and English.
- A key position with a lot of challenges and direct impact on the results.
- Possibility to be based at Ath or Brussels.
- To join and evolve in a high potential start-up company.
- The opportunity to work for a company with ethical values.
- A full-time permanent contract, with a competitive salary package.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Marketing Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément