The Finance Manager will report directly to the Managing Director, and will be responsible for all aspects of the financial activities and financial reporting of the business.
Our client is an important company located in Bastogne and part of an international group.
Specific responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead professionally and take overall control of the company's accounting function;
- Contribute to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers;
- Complete timely, informative and accurate monthly accounts reporting on the performance of the business, identifying any challenges and opportunities to improve profitability to the Managing Director;
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed;
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other members of the Senior Management team to grow the business and make it more profitable;
- Lead, develop and maintain a capable and effective finance team;
- Provide leadership to the company's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial position;
- Ensure that the company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth;
- Take responsibility for the company cash management policies;
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met;
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, suppliers, banks, tax authorities and auditors.
You will have:
- a university degree and ideally have operated at a similar level to this role;
- demonstrable working knowledge of Belgian and European tax law issues, balance sheet law and financial accounting issues;
- the ability to operate at both the strategic and operational levels, being able to grasp both the bigger picture as well as the detail;
- excellent communication skills at all levels;
- good command of English, including business language;
- strong IT skills, always being aware of and able to implement new technologies which can support the business and improve efficiency;
- the ability to be able to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making;
- high integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
Don't hesitate to send your CV !
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :