Offre d'emploi : Policy Manager – Gestionnaire de Contrat (m/f/d)
FWU is a specialized provider of unit-linked life insurance, IT and financial services headquartered in Munich, Germany. Over the past 35 years, we have developed from a consulting start-up into a global innovator in the financial services sector.
It is thanks to our pioneering spirit that we have been able to adapt to market changes over the past decades and to achieve today‘s success through our agility. As an independent family business, we take the liberty of making quick decisions and acting dynamically. We are proud of our 500 employees who are responsible for the success of the FWU at 14 locations around the world and who want to grow together with us.
For our French & Belgian Market Back Office in Luxembourg we are looking for a
Policy Manager – Gestionnaire de Contrat (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- analysis and validation of new business
- management of the portfolio (all technical changes: switching, change of beneficiary, redemption/cancellation/ retraction in cooling-off period)
- management of contracts in maturity
- support of and report to the team leaders
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES:
- BAC+2 or university degree
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- good knowledge of the French and/or Belgian market
- good writing and analysis skills
- organizational and MS Office skills
- commitment, team spirit and willingness to take responsibility
- independent, solution-oriented and structured way of working
- very good knowledge of the French and English languages, knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
We are an ambitious and innovative company in which everyone can contribute their strengths and assume responsibility. We offer long-term perspectives, personal and professional development and individual career paths. In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer various social benefits. Become part of our Corporate Family and shape your career and the future of our company together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via button POSTULER