Offre d'emploi : Project Manager - E-commerce
For one of our client, a Belgian company leader in the E-commerce sector and active on an international level, we have been exclusively assigned to recruit a new Project Manager. Reporting directly to the COO of the group, you will join a team of 5 projects manager and will be responsible for managing your own projects portfolio from A to Z.
This company, established less than 10 years ago, is already active in more than 12 countries in Europe with an estimated growth of almost 50% forecasted in 2018. Furthermore, they have been recently nominated Scale up company of the year.
As Projects Manager, here is the kind of position you will have the opportunity to cover within that role:
- Functional analyst
- IT analyst
- Process analyst
- Project Manager
- Scrum PO
- Demand manager
The activities range of the PM/Analyst open position covers those 6 functions because our client firmly believe that agility, simplicity and efficiency require polyvalent, motivated, autonomous and highly skilled generalists who will adapt to the business project and project team.
IT projects are related to a very broad set of domains: e-commerce stock or order fulfillment, sourcing, public website enhancements, product catalog management, new market development or specialized engines (forecasting, reporting, and automation). Generally speaking, 80% of the project scope is software development centric but a part of it can also deal with new partner selection, logistic physical re-organization...
- Analyses IT projects from the very beginning on your own or with a business spoc/sponsor: business case fine tuning, high level functional scope, detailed functional specification, process impact analysis and re-engineering.
- Prepare development kick-off and contribute to smooth selection and on-boarding of project development team (project-oriented scrum based organization).
- Depending on project development team skills and interests, delegate part of functional requirement, screen flow and/or ergonomics definition to developers.
- Depending on your skills and interest contribute to IT design with the development team.
- Define project phasing and deliverables.
- Validate project deliverables before launch.
- Continuous improvement and IT demand pipe.
- Continuous improvement covers a full e-commerce in-house developed stack based on open source technologies and agile philosophy.
- Supervise with the rest of the PM/Analyst team (5 persons) the IT demand pipe: demand versus capacity.
- Continuous improvement of IT pipe management process.
- Detect and propose incremental improvement of the group's process and software stack.
Your Profile :
- You have at least 4 years of experience as Functional analyst, IT analyst, Software developer, Process analyst, Scrum master or IT project manager
- Advanced communication skills to interact and coordinate the actions of internal and external stakeholders
- In depth understanding of process driven organization and underlying IT fundamentals
- Entrepreneur profile keen on fast transforming e-business organizations
- Result-oriented, fast learner, proactive and hands-on working mentality
- Highly proficient in spoken and written French & English
- Mindset is considered as more important than diplomas
If you enjoy challenges and would like to work in the fastest growing e-commerce company within its sector, this career opportunity is for you. Along with a clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits; you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with.