Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Founded in 2009, CryoTherapeutics is an early stage European innovative company that is now establishing its operations in Liège (Awans). The company is in the process of developing a novel catheter system to treat atherosclerotic plaque that causes heart attacks by delivering cryoenergy to the coronary arteries. For additional information about the company, please visit http://www.cryotherapeutics.com/
CryoTherapeutics aims to develop and market the novel cryoenergy therapy initially for patients who have suffered a heart attack, and in the longer term also for patients identified as being at future risk of heart attack. CryoTherapeutics recently raised 7M€ in its latest round of financing and will use these funds to continue development of this technology with the aim of starting clinical studies later this year.
In order to support the expansion of the team in Awans, we are looking for a (m/f):
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
After the successful closing of the recent financing round, your main objective as COO is to take a major role in the management of CryoTherapeutics.
Reporting to the CEO, your role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations and supervise the employees within the Awans facility.
- Develop and strengthen systems and methods.
- Establish operations and best practices within the company.
- Contribute to the business/financial plan and play a major role in its execution.
- Promote and execute the strategy with a focus on adding value for shareholders.
- Responsibility for specific discipline(s), depending on background and experience.
- You have at least 10 years of industrial experience in a top management/executive position within the Life Sciences industry. Relevant experience in the medical device sector would be an asset.
- You hold a postgraduate qualification in Life Sciences or Engineering. In addition, a MBA would also be an asset.
- You are driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have successful experience in international markets.
- You demonstrate efficient leadership, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You take advantage of a well-connected professional network within the industry, potentially also with the academic community, and in the investor/financial community.
- You fluently communicate in French, with a command of English.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- A challenging senior management position within a dynamic and growing company.
- To join a company that develops a cutting-edge technology with a global relevance.
- The opportunity to take more responsibilities in the future.
- An attractive package commensurate with the position, responsibilities and its context.
- The opportunity to be remunerated under payroll or as a self-employed through your management company.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément