Administrative Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the European trade sector.
As Administrative Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure organisation and coordination of trainings, conferences, meetings and events
- Preparation and sending of invitation to participants as well as all documents necessary for the event
- Negotiation with suppliers and preparation of contracts
- Ensure financial follow-up of projects/ activities
- Supporting project manager, including preparation of documents and follow-up on timelines and deliverables
The requested qualifications for this Administrative Assistant (M/F) position include:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least three years of secretarial and administrative experience.
- Proven sense of professional responsibility, organization and attention to detail;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize workload;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (working languages); knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage;
- Technology literacy with strong computer skills including familiarity with MS Office.
Our client offers:
- An interim temporary assignment of two months in a nice and dynamic working environment
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits
Interested in this challenging position of Administrative Assistant (M/F)? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Administrative Assistant - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément