Offre d'emploi : Real Time Engineer - Energy sector
Our client is a worldwide energy company located in Brussels.
Our client is a worldwide energy company located in Brussels. With its strong values, this company has become an important player on its market. Our client is currently looking for a Real Time Engineer/Energy Engineer.
- Develop and Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the power portfolio
- Deliver the physical commitments and ensure the energy portfolio balance
- Manage the contractual balance between the power plant production and the real off-take demand of our clients
- Produce timely the different reports and the relevant KPIs
- Ensure compliance with external regulation
- Participate proactively in projects and the update and creation of procedures, processes and IT applications within the scope of Power Dispatch
- Interact on a regular basis with the Power Dispatch Coordinators and the Country Power Coordinator.
- You have a Master degree in engineering or economics
- You already had a first experience within Energy Sector or graduated with an energy specialization
- You demonstrate a pragmatic, economic and logical attitude combined with problem solving skills
- You are willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- You are fluent in Dutch and has a knowledge of German, French and English
- Very attractive salary depending on your experience
- Company car and fuel card
- Collective and individual bonus
- Monthly bonus
- Net allowances
- Meal vouchers
- Health and pension insurances
- International environment
- Company located in Brussels