Plant Manager - Industrial Site
Our client is a manufacturing company located around Brussels.
Our client is a manufacturing company located around Brussels. With its strong values, this company has become an important player on its market. Our client is currently looking for a Plant Manager.
- You will be responsible for the operational implementation of the Group's industrial strategy at the site (more than 100 production employees)
- You will implement new processes within the site (change management and continuous improvement are key)
- Study and propose the necessary investments to support growth and improvement projects
- Supporting cross-functional projects
- Facilitate meetings with employee representatives and social partners
- You reinforce the health, safety and quality processes within the site
- You implement a maintenance planning/organization
- You will drive the switch from the previous to the new ERP system
- You must have a strong "customer focus" and a strong taste for "technology"
- You report to the Operations Director
- Diploma : Industrial (mechanical or electromechanical option)
- You have minimum two years of experience in a similar position
- People management experience
- An interest or willingness to learn steel transformation
- Lean six sigma knowledge is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your experience and skills
- Company car + fuel card
- Group and hospitalization insurances
- Meal vouchers + smartphone & subscription
- An open, enthusiastic and dynamic company