Offre d'emploi : Payroll Coordinator
As a payroll coordinator you have the ownership of the payroll for the Head office employees and you will be responsible for HR projects as reward, mobility,...
My client is a global leader within packaging solutions with their Belgium offices in Zaventem.
- Administering the compensation programs within the Packaging division in accordance with the Group Reward policies and procedures
- Conducting job analysis and evaluation, maintain and analyse the grading database
- Realising ad hoc benchmark analysis for the Packaging division in order to offer an adequate and attractive package to potential candidates
- Supporting the Head of Reward & Governance on compensation & benefits analyses
- Contribute to HR projects on the reward, mobility, pension and insurances
- Administration and member management for the Belgian pension fund
- Support the Packaging divisional team with reporting from Workday erp system
- Ownership of the payroll for the Head office employees, including Belgian white collar payroll, non residents, international assignments & shadow payroll, split payroll
- SPOC for the payroll office
- SPOC for all employees for payroll related matters
- Liaise between tax consultant, finance dpt and employees for tax returns (non residents and shadows)
- SPOC for Assusoft information flow
- SPOC for the holiday request system
- Contribute to HR projects on payroll, budget planning, audits,
- Excellent level of English and Dutch a must, other languages are welcome
- Experienced level of Belgian payroll tools
- Experienced at job evaluation & benchmarking methodology
- Bachelor degree in HR or equivalent through experience
- Detail oriented, high degree of numeracy, likes to works with numbers and systems
- Proactive, result oriented, collaborative
- Can-do attitude, good team player
Challenging function within an international and growing company.
Payroll, reward specialist, HR projects, Payroll specialist, mobility, HR policies, reporting, compensation and benefits.