Trading Partner - Customer Service
The purpose of this role is to create and maintain trading accounts so the customers can trade electronically.
The company is a key actor in the healthcare sector. They provide elctronic solution for hospitals and medical structured.
Located in the center of Brussels, they provide a highly international environment.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- * Register Healthcare provider and supplier customers on GHX exchange platforms, ensuring information recorded is accurate and reviewed on a regular basis.
- * Manage the TPM Salesforce case queue and TPM mailbox by responding to enquiries or distributing tasks to appropriate departments / personnel as required.
- * Manage and support the resolution of registration-related transactional alerts.
- Identify and manage the outsourcing of specific repetitive registration tasks to 3rd party service provider, to manage workload and efficiency
- * Support TPM team colleagues as required.
- * Support Solutions Delivery team colleagues as required
- * Use knowledge of registration process to identify potential areas of new collaboration to build on trading partnering opportunities and the utilisation of the GHX Exchange platform
- * Compile ad hoc reports as required
Experience & Knowledge
- * Min. 2 years working experience within a fast-paced commercial environment, working with large volume data, requiring follow-up contact with customers.
- * Working knowledge of data input, ability to manage, sort data, produce reports, data base maintenance
Skills & Competencies
- * Proficient in the use of Microsoft Desktop Products
- * Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- * Customer focused and initiative taker
- * Good problem-solving skills
- * Analytical and structured approach
- * Methodical, determined and persistent
- * Good organizational and time management skills
- * Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- * Stress resilient
- * Self-driven, autonomous, flexible to adapt to standards and concepts
- * Ability to work with cross functional teams, internal and external Sales teams, External Suppliers, IT services
- * Team player, as part of a European team, who lives our Company Values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire and Grow)
- * Excellent/fluent in English - (written & verbal)
Great international company
Attractive salary package
Opportunity to work in a diverse and challenging function