Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Specialist - FR or NL
Take part of the implementation of the new Customer Service department of an international pharma company arriving in Belgium
Our client is an international pharma company looking for French or Dutch profiles to work in their brand-new Customer Service team. Office easily accessible by train.
The main tasks of the Customer Service Specialist:
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You will be the internal point of contact for French or Dutch speaking clients.
- You are daily in contact with the headquarter, the internal departments and clients
- You keep the database updates with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, billing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The ideal Customer Service Specialist is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You have at least a first successful first experience in a commercial, support or administrative function.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch. English is also mendatory.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication
- You have a strong teamspirit. You are willing to help your colleagues from other divisions if needed
- You can work autonomously
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. SAP, EDI or Siebel is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Customer Service Specialist arrives in a new, familial and nice team in creation.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package, flexibel working hours and possibility of home-working after a successful period.