Offre d'emploi : Qualitative/Quantitative Senior Researcher
For a Marketing Research Agency in Ghent, we are looking for Qualitative and Quantitative Senior Researchers to join a growing and international Marketing Consultancy company.
Our client is a Marketing Consultancy company. As a Qualitative/Quantitative Senior Researcher you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of cool and global companies.
You will enter a company that values innovation, proactivity, open communications and offers multiple trainings, clear growth perspectives and flexibility.
The company is located in Ghent - company car provided.
As a Qualitative/Quantitative Senior Researcher you have the following responsibilities:
- You manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on market research insights
- You set up researches, build up methodologies and deliver reports with meaningful recommendations
- You coach more junior colleagues and delegate operational tasks
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You are the contact person for national and international customers and deliver high-quality content and services
- You develop commercial customer contacts and are account manager for a customer portfolio
The ideal Qualitative/Quantitative Senior Researcher:
- You have 2 to 6 years' experience in Qualitative/Quantitative Market Research or a PHD in Marketing/Communications/Psychology
- Master's degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Communications)
- Experienced SPSS & Excel user
- You have a passion for understanding customer
- You are a brand lover
- You are communicative and have commercial flair
- Good presentation and communication skills
- You have an excellent level of English and hold a working permit
- Dutch and any other language is an asset
This is the opportunity to enter a company in full expansion with a clear career path and trainings. Furthermore, it is a place with space for initiative and creativity that offers a competitive salary package.
An opportunity to combine your project management and analytical skills to commercial flair in an innovative company that believes in flexibility (flex desk, home office), innovation (new research techniques) and an open communication.
You will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.