Customer Service Project Coordinator
For a global leader in the FMCG sector you will set up a brand new Supply Chain department.
You'll be responsible for the whole coordination of the projects with the different retail clients.
Global food company active worldwide.
As Customer Service Project Coordinator you'll be responsible for:
- Work on the clients requests and projects in order to improve and optimise the Order to Cash process.
- You'll work in close collaboration with your Sales; Planning, Logistics, Master-Data,.. colleagues.
- Reporting and commenting the customer satisfaction KPI's in order to suggest improvement processes.
- Coordinate improvement projects with clients
- Calculate, analyse and align logistics fees in close collaboration with the sales teams
In short you'll be responsible for the optimisation of customer related supply chain processes such as mastedata, supply routes, order management,..
The ideal Customer Service Project Coordinator candidate :
- You have at least 5 year experience in a Customer Service/Supply Chain/Logistic function
- You can handle Dutch, French and English speaking clients
- Great hands on mentality, you're not afraid to work your way through this challenging environment.
- Customer and analytic mindset
- You are result driven, growth oriented and understand the financial impact of decisions.
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt in a changing environment
Very attractive salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities.
Easily accessible at the entrance of Brussels