Customer Service for UK Market
Our client is a leader in the technology sector and is looking for a Customer Service Representative for the UK Market!
Our Client, a big and innovative player on the technology market, is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for UK Market (ENG) to support their team.
The company is easy to reach by car and is located near Bonheiden (Mechelen).
As a Customer Service Representative for UK Market:
- You create new sales orders and you verify order/item information
- You review orders daily for product availability to ensure timely delivery
- You solve problems and communicate often with customers and the sales team
- You maintain and grow the relationship with existing and new customers
- You provide information to dealers (such as: order status, pricing, product availability, shipping information, …)
- You are the commercial and administrative key person for customers
- You resolve credit issues in collaboration with finance and are responsible to prepare invoicing
- You are internally constantly in touch with sales, marketing, finance, warehouse, etc.
The successful candidate:
- Speaks fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Has relevant Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Is both independent and a team player
- Has good communication skills and is result oriented
- Likes a "no nonsense" and international work environment
- Has a flexible mindset
- Working for a company that is the market leader
- Dynamic colleagues and a great atmosphere
- Flexible working hours + attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Modern work place
- after succesful interim period, a permanent contract will follow