Buyer - Indirect Procurement
As a Buyer you apply sourcing strategies and instruction. When no such strategy has already been defined you actively contribute to the building of this strategy for your scope and your geography.
Our client is one of the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients.
As a Buyer you apply sourcing strategies and instruction defined by the European Procurement Organisation. When no such strategy has already been defined you actively contribute to the building of this strategy for your scope and your geography.
You are in charge of your own portfolio of suppliers and you take the lead in contract management with your supplier. You are the first point of contact for you internal customers and you proactively inform your internal customer whenever a change occurs are some services might be changed.
When business needs come your way, you manage the need and the stakeholders involved and offer the best solution possible. You challenge the current portfolio and their performances and strive for continuous improvement.
Scope and direct report: Reports to Director Indirect Buyers Europe
You can become a Buyer Indirect Procurement with a Master in Business, and preferably up to 3 years proven experience in an Indirect Procurement environment in an international context.
- Results oriented Reporting to different levels of the organisation
- Languages Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Experience in large complex organizations and cross functional teams in an international environment
- Strong stakeholder management on the level of Category Managers, Internal customers and other Buyers in other geographies
- Working in an international context, your manager is not necessarily based in the same country
- Proactive and self-motivated in recognizing business needs, solving problems, anticipating issues and finding solutions
- Communicative Ability to transfer needed information to the according stakeholders in an efficient and clear manner
Supported by a large European Team, you'll grow in an international company & develop a large spectrum of skills: Risk Management, Negotiation skills, Cost Management, Project Management, Industry and Category Experiences and many more