Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - Distributors market
As a Customer Service Representative - Distributors market you will be responsible for the administrative and commercial support of an international client portfolio.
Our client is an important international company active in the Healthcare industry, located in Zaventem.
As a Customer Service Representative - Distributors market, you will be responsible for:
- being the interface between the company and the customer base (distributors market and direct customers in Africa, Middle-East and Russia).
- ensure customer contact via phone/mail and deliver the highest level of customer service.
- manage all incoming orders, send order confirmations and ensure expedition.
- follow up and optimise the delivery of goods.
- ensure compliance with all commercial agreements and customer's requirements in the order logistics and invoicing.
- follow up on all customer requests and questions and proactively keep your clients updated.
- perform administrative tasks such as organisation of returns, credit notes, etc.
- in cooperation with other departments, take all necessary actions to resolve customer claims and issues.
Minimum requirements for the Customer Service Representative - Distributors market:
- very good level of English (must) and minimum 1 other European language (German, French, Dutch, ...)
- graduate degree or equal by relevant experience
- a first experience in a customer oriented position in an international environment
- knowledge of SAP is a big plus, good knowledge of Ms Office
- excellent communication skills
- strong ability to understand customer and sales needs along with a sense of urgency
- ability to show great organisation and problem solving skills
- a flexible attitude
- a positive, friendly personality and great team spirit
For this position, you will get the chance to work in one of the most challenging departments and contribute to the international success of the company.
You will join a great team in Zaventem and receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.