Trade Marketing Retail
For a very well-known brand, I'm looking for a Trade Marketing Retail (FR/NL). It is a FMCG player in full expansion.
Our client is an international and familial company active in the FMCG sector. Today they are looking for a Trade Marketing Retail to join their well-known organization in Belgium, North of Brussels.
As a Trade Marketing Retail, who will directly report to the Head of Marketing, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Translate marketing strategies (brand initiatives and launch plans) into customized marketing plans by channel/account
- Reference for decisions on assortment, distribution, display pricing, promotions at Trade Partner level
- Conduct business analysis and gather market insights to set priorities to channel sales teams
- Define market line up based on the model catalogue and manage Trade Partner Investments (TPI) according to company guidelines
- Develop local merchandising material
- Serves as liaison to the Sales field and provides TP support/presentations for strategic initiatives/line reviews
- Create and prepare the sell in / sell out offers and trade partner promotion, deploy and monitor
- Contribute to optimize Sales execution effectiveness and Trade coverage.
- Deploy push plans and communicate gaps/opportunities, plan and execute activities
- Key trade partners meetings preparation and participation
- Master Degree in Marketing, Communications, International Business or related areas.
- 2 + year of experience in Trade marketing or related activities with marketing and sales.
- Fluent in French and Dutch. Good level of English is only a plus.
- Affinity with numbers.
- Positive attitude. Someone with strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude and team player. Desire to grow, learn and develop
- Nice salary / long term contract
- To work within a dynamic and well-known company
- Challenging position with responsibilities.