Offre d'emploi : Junior Consultant
Change people lives.
Make a difference.
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level.
For more information please go to our career website: https://www.pagepersonnel.be/join-pagegroup
Your role as PageGroup Consultant
Our job entails all of the following aspects.
You engage with clients;
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients
- You convince them to work with you for their recruitment needs
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You present suitable candidates to your clients
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the selection of candidates until the offer management
- You do an excellent follow-up afterwards
You engage with candidates;
- You identify and attract candidates for your jobs and missions
- You interview them
- You brief and coach them and you give them advice
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You take references
- You also do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will also participate at job and university fairs
The Successful Applicant
We are open for any Academic backgrounds (Management, Finance, HR, Marketing, Communication, ...)
but these elements are crucial:
- you are bilingual in both Dutch and English OR French and English
- you are curious, emphatic and an excellent listener
- you go the extra mile
- you communicate well
- you love to develop networks
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, fun and dynamic working environment
- A lot of trainings to improve yourself continuously
- A job where the core business is "people"
- A competitive and complete salary package including a company car
- A meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities
- Incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon