Supply Planning Coordinator / Medical Devices
As a Supply Planner you will be responsible for managing the product availability by providing Supply Planning.
Our client is located in Zaventem, and is a leader in his field of Medical Devices.
The Supply Planner we are looking for will get following responsibilities:
- Provide all necessary information regarding product availability, product allocation
- Drives country/ cluster/ customer product allocation process for all products on short supply
- Manages relationship to Regional Network Planning Team
- Supports customer segmentation implementation as part of the allocation process
- Manages all product source changes towards central product management as part of MDR requirement implementation
- Assures 3rd party supplier validation according to the Standards for remaining local suppliers
- Executes Cluster Set Supply for Consignment and Loaners
- Drive high levels of customer Service and customer experience, especially under constraint supply
- Reinforce high standards or ethics and compliance
- Drives NPI and PhaseOut Management for the Cluster/ Country
For the role of Supply Planner, we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Experience in a similar position preferably in the medical sector
- Knowledge of ERP systems (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
- Able to work in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. You have a good understanding of French.
- Problem-solver and team player
- Excellent communication skills and you enjoy working with numbers
- Excel knowledge is a must (V-look-ups, Pivot tables,…)
- You are proactive and like propose improvements to optimise processes
Our client offers an attractive salary package, extra-legal benefits, within an international company who stimulates professional growth.
Multicultural environment and nice atmosphere.