WANTED - Trilingual Credit Controller - Diegem/Zaventem
In order to strengthen its Finance & Accounting team, my international client is currently looking for a trilingual Credit Controller.
Keywords: Credit control, credit collection, cash collection
My international client is a major player in the consulting world, and is located in the Diegem/Zaventem area.
- Follow-up of accounts receivables (Intercompany and Third-party)
- Sending client reminders (1-2-3) and cash-collection calling
- Booking of client payments, clearing unidentified cash, credit notes, payment differences, etc.
- Determination and accounting of monthly bad-debt provisions
- Follow-up of lawyer files & bankruptcies
- Accounting of bankruptcies
- Initiate and support Account Receivable confirmation process
- Reporting on Account Receivable status (overall & specific clients/invoices)
- Provide receivables information to Finance Project team and Billing Advisors in view of meetings with Partners/Directors/Managers
- Provide receivables information to Partners/Directors/Managers about their receivables.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
- You have good knowledge of Excel and SAP is an asset
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English
- You have strong organisational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- You're stress resistant
- You are an independent worker but at the same time a time player
- You are assertive but have a service-minded and solution-driven personality
- You're not afraid to be part of a changing environment
- International & dynamic company
- Continuous learning & evolution possibilities
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits