Accounts Payable Officer - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer (M/F) for one of its clients.
Our client, an international company active in the insurance sector, is located in the centre of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team. You will be reporting directly to Accounting Manager.
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will work with a team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You process all incoming invoices in the accounting system and ensure the appropriate approval process was followed;
- You process all bank statements in the accounting system and ensure proper reconciliation with the outstanding supplier balances;
- You prepare and initiate all payments for all incoming invoices and expense notes;
- You follow-up the approval flows to ensure timely payments of the invoices;
- You follow-up all questions and requests relating to the invoice process coming from suppliers and purchasers;
- You ensure the expense notes are correctly processed in the expense note tool and the accounting system;
- You prepare a monthly and quarterly cost report to the relevant budget owners.
The qualifications needed as an Accounts Receivable Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accountancy;
- A first experience in a similar role is real advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- You are rigorous, proactive and dynamic;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are eager to learn.
Our client offers:
- A temporary contract of several months;
- A function of Accounts Payable Officer with a lot of responsibilities;
- An opportunity to join a dynamic international environment;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, transport reimbursement).
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Accounts Payable Officer - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément