Offre d'emploi : Dispatcher - Aerospace
You will be responsible for the dispatching of operations on a daily basis.
Our client is a huge player in the aerospace industry.
As a dispatcher your main task consists of organizing and distributing the daily tasks based on the correct qualifications and taking into account various parameters, including service standards, IATA regulations, contractual agreements, etc.…;
- Preparation of the duties for day +1 and making decisions regarding operations
- Reports to the Dispatching Manager;
- Keep the OCC permanently informed and together take organizational decisions and adjust them in the event of changing operational situations;
- Ensure good communication with Duty supervisors and customers.
For this position we are looking for someone with following position:
- have a general knowledge of the range of operations and activities;
- a thorough knowledge of Dutch, French and English (knowledge of other languages is an asset);
- a thorough knowledge of the airport infrastructure.
- Stress resistant & have strong analytical skills;
- Show a good team spirit and be able to solve problems in a team context;
- Being able to work independently and have a sense of responsibility, dare to make decisions;
- Have a high perseverance;
- Willing to work in shifts
Our client offers an attractive salary package with a range of possibilities. Also premie for shifts.