Offre d'emploi : Tactical Site Buyer
Located in Ghlin-Baudour, the Nouryon site (ex-Akzo Nobel Chemicals) employs more than 200 people and is specifically active in the production of nitrogen derivatives of fatty acids (Surface Chemistry) and organic peroxides (Polymer Chemicals) for the chemical industry.
The Surface Chemistry business provides its customers with amines, used as components in a wide range of products such as medicines, fertilizers, fuels and many others.
The organic peroxides produced by the Polymer Chemicals activity are used in the manufacture of many polymers, molecules used to produce plastic articles such as PVC window frames. Peroxides are also used in the manufacture of polyester resins and rubber. Nouryon is the world leader in the peroxide market.
The Nouryon group is present in more than 80 countries throughout the world (Europe, America, Asia) and employs approximately 10,000 people.
Nouryon would like to have the services of a (m/f):
Tactical Site Buyer
As Tactical site Buyer, you manage all technical purchases for the two plants (at Ghlin and Baudour).
- In the context of maintenance (parts and services) and investment interventions, you receive and analyse purchase requests and obtain useful details (technical data, frequencies, deadlines, etc.) from internal departments.
- You work in direct collaboration with the team of Category Managers based in Arnhem.
- In agreement with the Category Managers, you conduct negotiations with local suppliers and ensure their validation.
- You are the first point of contact for problems related to suppliers of goods and services.
- You participate in the annual supplier evaluation.
- You are involved in most investment projects and participate in certain meetings at group level, which require you to travel occasionally.
- You have an engineering degree (electromechanical, mechanical...).
- You have at least five years of experience in technical purchasing on an industrial site.
- You speak French and have an excellent level of English.
- You are familiar with SAP.
- You are recognized for your autonomy, your rigour, your negotiating skills and your team player spirit.
- You are open to travel occasionally.
- An international environment recognized for the quality of its products as well as for its enthusiastic and dynamic spirit.
- A diversified purchasing function, offering the opportunity for numerous contacts, both internal and external.
- Very good working conditions on site, with a strong focus on safety, environment and quality.
- A remuneration in line with your expertise.
Ref. 060-026 (2019)
Your application will be treated quickly and confidentially.
habeas manages this mission exclusively.