Our client is a dynamic and growing company, internationally oriented and one of the world leaders in its field of activity for 50 years. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of electromechanical equipment.
For its headquarter based in Wavre (Belgium), our client is currently seeking a Industrialization Engineer (M/F).
- Implementation of one piece flow product lines;
- Implementation of lean processes in production;
- Technical support to the operations department including compliancy with quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Execution of the continuous improvement program
- Create and optimize production, logistic, administrative processes + documentation, training
- Evaluation and contribution to PLC for new product releases under consideration of Make or Buy, production, quantity and cost
- Implementation of lean manufacturing
- Prepare and optimize tooling and infrastructure in production to comply with safety, quality and environmental standards under optimal cost
- Daily technical training and support to the workforce
- Define, maintain and optimize standard manufacturing costs
- Maintenance of assembly instructions and standard assembly times
- Contribute to the maintenance of the master data in the ERP system.
- Technical support to other manufacturing sites
- You have a Master degree in Industrial Engineering
- Qualified candidates must have a first experience working in industrial environment
- Good knowledge of French and English are required both written and spoken - French work environment
- Manufacturing processes
- Mechanical, electrical and/or electronic know-how
- Project and change management
- Reporting and documentation
- Lean manufacturing, Quality Systems
- ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Microsoft Office: outlook, excel, word and powerpoint
- CAD software, Solid Works Composer is a plus
- Initiative and pro-active
- You are a good communicator and you have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are customer oriented
- Tasks and results oriented
- You are an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
- Innovative and creative
- Hands-on and accountability
Keywords: CAD software, Solid Works, Microsoft Dynamics, Mechanical, electrical, electronic, Project management, Quality Systems, manufacturing process, industrial engineer, industrialization engineer, Industrial mechanical engineer, industrial engineering, electromechanics, electromechanical, electromechanic, mechanic, mechanical engineering, industrial designer
- Exciting and innovative work in a dynamic team.
- A fixed contract within a company with a growing international dimension. The development projects up to 2020 make it a company where the challenges are numerous.
- The opportunity to integrate a company that has kept its family character in parallel with its growth and its market position where each of its employees plays an important role.
- A salary in accordance with your competences.
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible
To apply for this function in one step: prepare your CV, click on "Apply now" and upload your CV. Apply now!
Contact person: Virginie Hoorelbeke