Part-time Master Data Coordinator
As a part-time Data Management Coordinator, you will be responsible for the Master data during 3 days per week untill the end of the year.
Our client is active over the whole world and produces and distributes high quality chocolate.
- You are responsible for the master data of the various products in SAP (packaging,
- You take care of the follow-up of various types of information: Article numbers, product
descriptions and specifications (materials, weight, volume, …), purchase cost, etc.
- You follow up meticulously on the life cycle of various products
- You are critical of the quality of the data provided by the various departments (e.g. exact
composition of a product)
- Your main activity is to process and manipulate all this data in a quick and efficient manner so
that the daily buisness is supported
- You have experience with SAP
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have an eye for detail and a very strong interest in datamanagement
- You already have a successful work experience in a similar position within a production
environment and you are familiar with the different flows (purchase, development, etc.)
- You speak English fluently (French or Dutch is a plus)
A data-driven key position within a growing and innovative company, with a strong position, leading brands and a well-considered strategy.