For their Headquarters in Zaventem, they are currently looking for an UX Designer.
My client is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange, based in Zaventem.
Active in the cosmetics/pharmaceutical sector.
Very international atmosphere. +- 100 px.
As an UX Designer you have the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for UX, UI and visual design
- You gather voice and content to create designs by working closely with the regional production and marketing team
- You develop and manage content for the website, mailings, social media channels and app
- You design wireframes, interface mockups, user flows and prototypes that reflect the intended interaction and design
- You translate complex tasks into intuitive and user-friendly designs
- You anticipate customer needs and adapt the product accordingly
- You will brief and coordinate the copywriters to fit the designs
If you live, dream, breath digital and have a passion for design and customer journey… you are the candidate I am looking for to reinforce their team!
The ideal UX Designer:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- You understand responsive design (mobile!)
- You are at ease with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Abstract, InVision…
- You can design processes and systems
- You have experience in prototype and testing (Design Sprint, Lean…)
- You are a problem-solver
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You have experience with digital touchpoints (e.g. websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- HTML/CSS knowledge are a plus
- You are flexible and proactive
- You like fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Fluency in English
- Teamwork in a virtual, international team
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other departments (such as marketing, legal, finance etc.), and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.
A very attractive salary package. (No Car)
A GYM membership.