Offre d'emploi : Content Strategist
For their Headquarters in Zaventem, they are currently looking for a Content Strategist.
My client is a growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange, based in Zaventem.
Active in the cosmetics/pharmaceutical sector.
Very international atmosphere. +- 100 px.
As a Content Strategist you have the following responsibilities:
- You analyst the brand to understand and define marketing objectives, audiences and content
- You conduct competitor's analysis
- You create and develop a communication plan that values target communication with the brands' customers rather than mass communication
- You use market insights to develop content strategy and develop communication plans
- You develop content strategies for all communications channels: blogs, website, public relations, videos…
- You define audiences and develop customer journeys for each audience
- The content strategy you define, develop and implement will contribute to achieve business goals and growth
- You tailor the tone of voice and design to give customers the best experience possible
- You work on google analytics, search tools (SEO/SEA, TagManager)
- You are responsible for project management and coordination within content
- You evaluate and measure the ROI of the content strategy
The ideal Content Strategist:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in content or digital marketing
- You have a degree in a related subject
- You have an excellent level of English
- Knowledge of CMS, Social Media and CRM tools
- HTML/CSS knowledge are a plus
- You have experience in direct mand digital marketing
- Knowledge of MSOffice and Adobe Suite
- You have an eye for design
- You are a problem solver and a born multi-tasker
- You have strong planning and organization skills
- You are passionate about customer retention and loyalty
- You like fast-paced and dynamic environments
- You can work with deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other departments (such as marketing, legal, finance etc.), and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.
A very attractive salary package. (No Car)
A GYM membership.