Offre d'emploi : HR Coordinator
As an HR coordinator you will work closely with the HR operations Manager and you will have a real impact in the project leaded by the HR team.
The company is one of the largest FMCG company in the world, they are here in Belgium located in Anderlecht and are still growing every year.
What's the job content?
- Maintain thorough employment records in personnel files and via the HR IS system
- Proactively manage HR systems in order to ensure data integrity. Leverage SAP for reporting and streamlining of HR processes (new hire, term, transfer and promotions, absences)
- Be a partner with internal payroll provider on administering processes. Ensure they adapt their way of working and the standard routines when changes in law apply. Coordinate the transfer of remaining day-to-day activities in 2020.
- Permanently look for opportunities to optimize efficiency of administrative processes, formulate proposals and seek approval from line management before implementing
- Coordinate and ensure global mobility : end-to-end coordination of assignments, including administrating and monitoring of all in- and outsourced services and activities throughout the life-cycle of an assignment (immigration, relocation, incl. assisting in social security topics, children's education, partner support and insurances). Assist domestic relocation process together with third parties.
- Work on specific projects
Are you the good candidate?
- You speak fluently English and French with a good level in Dutch
- You already have at least 3 years experience in an HR function
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law, Economics, Human Resources or similar by experience
- Service and Customer-oriented
- Teamwork and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation, administrative and planning skills
- Self-starter, autonomous, hands-on approach
- Proactive and solution-finding focused
- A contract to start ASAP until end of 2020 with maybe the possibility to have a permanent contract but can't ensure it
- A very interesting opportunity to learn in a fast moving company
- a very attractive salary package