Brand BTS Manager (h/f)
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a global leader in healthcare, offering innovative pharmaceutical, nutritional, diagnostic and medical products to people in more than 150 countries.
Job Description The Brand BTS Manager role is the link between Business Technology Solutions (BTS) and the Brand Teams. He is responsible for helping Brand Teams maximize the value they can realize from technology. He will play an active role in the planning and direction of local and global technology implementation partnering alongside the Commercial teams, Affiliate BTS leadership, and other functions. A Brand BTS Manager must have excellent communication skills and be able to devise and implement strategies to benefit their Brand Teams. He will play an active role in the planning and direction of technology implementation alongside the business. He takes overall charge of the Brand Team relationship with the BTS team(s) and play an essential communication role, delivering projects and monitoring their progress. He will also take care that all digital projects are delivered in a compliant way and with the necessary documentation, according to internal processes and policies. The main point of BTS contact for Brand Teams, he has the job of establishing and building relationships and must work at gaining a thorough understanding of the Brand Team’s business and the competitive landscape it operates in. Primary Function
- Give the Brand Teams high-quality advice on the use of technology
- Be recognized as the go-to person for technology advice within the brand team
- Responsible for sharing best practice into the local affiliate
- Identify opportunities for reuse
- Generate projects based on knowledge of business strategy – play a full and integrated role in the strategic and tactical planning process within the brand team
- Take a leading role in business technology projects, acting as a proxy for the business owner and defining the requirements in line with strategy and internal policies
- Sell the value and benefits of Commercial BTS across all areas of competency (i.e. internal collaboration, digital, analytics, In-Field Team excellence)
- Work with external partners and customers to advise on the use of technology within their organizations.
A Brand BTS Manager should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of:
- The digital and technology landscape including mobile, ux, web design, mobile, marketing and social media
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Digital best practices and the impact that these have on AbbVie strategy
- Building business cases for all projects
- Successfully managing technology projects through the full lifecycle
- Experience with Compliance and the SLC
- Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Understanding of, or preferably experience of running, digital marketing projects
- Understanding of, or preferably experience in the Healthcare sector
- Understanding of, or preferably experience with working in a highly regulated environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or equivalent experience, preferably in business or a closely related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the digital and/or technology space
- Second Belgian language preferable & English mandatory
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you an immediate fixed contract, an attractive salary in connection with your skills and experience with many extralegal benefits. You work in a 40-hour / 38-hour schedule generating 12 days of compensatory leave. The company is located in the heart of Walloon Brabant in an easily accessible area and offers a modern and very pleasant working environment.