Facility medewerker te Vilvoorde (m/v)
Onze klant is een wereldspeler in de sector van wijnen en geestrijke dranken.
- Responsible for the acceptance of the deliveries and orders (bottles, Pos material etc) including the storage;
- Stock: preparation of the deliveries, responsible for the organization, clean up;
- Signing & organizing the order forms
- Maintenance of the domestic appliances ( e.g. clean up of the dish washer both in kitchen & bar);
- Maintenance of the in-house bar (e.g. ensuring all bottles are put back in the closet, there are no glasses left on the bar etc.);
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are prepared & ready for meetings
- Responsible of the mailing (sort the incoming mail & prepare the outcoming mail);
- Maintain the stock supplies of the soft drinks & coffee pads; • Run errands & groceries for the office when needed;
- Maintain the pool cars (go to carwash, deliver to the garage when needed & prepare the cars to be delivered to new user);
- Empty trash cans in container when needed.
- Preparation of the meeting rooms;
- Reponsible for the archives;
- Verify & maintain the offic
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Great enthusiasm, with an open and proactive attitude;
- Discrete is key priority;
- A driver’s licence type B;
- Excellent in Dutch and/or French and English language skills (oral);
- Excellent ability to structure work and set priorities;
- proactive, honest, customer-oriented, flexible and accurate;
- Critical attitude, problem solving and can move quickly;
- Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, powerpoint,..);
Salary and Benefits
For this role, you will receive the following:
- A competitive base salary
- annual bonus in line with our Annual Incentive Plan
- competitive local market benefits.
- All of this, combined with working on great brands, in a motivated and fun team.