Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be improving, managing & implementing digital strategies.
You will act as a project manager & collaborate with stakeholders in order to deliver projects.
My client is a fast growing cloud communication SME that proposes SaaS (software as a service) solutions to its clients, helping them to reach their customers.
With more than 1000 active clients, the company plays a key role on the market in its sector. The company has been changing the way of communicate between companies & customers for more than 25 years.
Be part of this company is more than just getting a job. You will be joining 25 colleagues who share the sames values - where excellence is the key word - where challenges & energy are central - where trust & fun are part of the values.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will include :
- Managing projects, traffic & quality of all digital content
- Always improving strategy by measuring performance & costs
- Managing budget and goals in line with the company's strategy
- Planning, designing & managing integrated campaigns
- Leading paid advertisement campaigns
- Collaborating with design team in order to produce exciting visuals content (video, guides, ...)
- Implementing & managing lead nurturing flows
- Attending & hosting events for driving customer engagement
- Creating inspiring texts for customers in order to highlight company's products
- Writing newsletters
- Making reports to your management
#Digital #SaaScompany #SaaS #Brussels #projectmanagement #challenge #dynamic #innovative
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- You are a real digital native - digital doesn't have any secret for you
- You have a bachelor degree in Marketing
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You are fluent in French, Dutch, English
- You have strong digital hard skills (Wordpress, SEA, SEO, Mailchimp, Salesforce,...)
- Excellent communication (both writing & speaking) skills
- Entrepreneur mindset, dynamic, autonomous
- Eager-to-learn - you're more excited than afraid in front of new challenges
- You take initiatives & have a strategic mindset
- Teamwork is part of your personality
You will be joining an dynamic, booming SME
Freedom & Autonomy are part of the company's values
You will get a challenging job within a company where excellence is the key word
You will be joining a company where "worklife balance" means something real
You will get an attractive & complete salary package