The company delivers sustainability solutions and services to
corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of
existing and proven Group businesses, The company brings
together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide
a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex
sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. With 18 offices
worldwide and headquarters in New York City, the company today has
a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500
Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites.
You directly report to the Sales manager.
• You work together with a sales manager and a technical lead to prepare and deliver the tender files on time.
• You gather the necessary files and administrative information close to the concerned people within ENGIE Impact.
• You ensure that tender files are complete and perfectly finished before sending. • You enter the information in the CRM (Salesforce) and make the follow-up for every sales process.
• You support the sales team in preparing presentations, reviewing layouts, etc.
• You welcome clients in visit in ENGIE Impact’s office.
• You have a bachelor in Executive assistant, Marketing, Communication or in a similar area.
• You have 1 to 5 years of experience in support in marketing, sales or business development.
• You have experience in giving sales support on proposals for international bidding/tenders (CV update, Reference update, bid administrative processes, CRM…).
• You know what it is to work on long sales processes
• You are fluent in English and in French. Spanish is an advantage. • You are fully proficient in Microsoft office.
• You are a team player and flexible.
• You are dynamic and perfectionist.
• You do whatever it takes to achieve the best work on time.
Salary and Benefits
What we offer
• An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a real work/life balance.
• A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated.
• A temporary contract with opportunity of a permanent engagement afterward.