Account Protection Specialist in Brussels (m/f)
Our client is one of the largest players in the field of payment cards worldwide. Their cardholders not only have a unique card, they can also enjoy attractive benefits and travel services.
It is a fantastic place for young professionals to start your career. Through intense training you can learn a lot there at a rapid pace. You also get to know very interesting products and customers. Moreover, the size of the organization is perfect for building close relationships with colleagues.
What do seek in a job? Is it a challenge, opportunities for growth, a pleasant working atmosphere? Our client in Brussels offers it all! We are looking for new colleagues who will join as Account Protection Specialists within the Fraud & New accounts department. Within this position, your responsibilities include:
- Analysing fraud referrals and identify suspicious transactions on customer accounts;
- Follow up on suspicious cases by calling outbound to customers;
- Assessing whether accounts need to be blocked and so preventing (additional) fraud;
- Timely communicate key information obtained from the analysis of the fraud referrals to the Manager and the Fraud team with the aim to suggest improvements to the fraud detection and prevention rules.
- Grant authorisation to merchants for processing specific transactions by performing correct credit analysis and by correctly interpreting the client information
- Handling fraud cases once the unrecognized transactions are identified and confirmed as fraudulent by the card member, the Account Protection Specialist will need to assess whether or not the case falls into the criteria allowing to credit the fraudulent amounts
- Review new card applications and analyse the provided documentation of the potential new customer in order to detect anomalies and filter out eventual fake applications
Offer of employment at our client's is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for new colleagues who are fluent in Dutch, French and English. Do you have strong ability to process data and look for patterns, cause and effect? Are you able to act on own initiative, identify and propose improvement? And do you have strong communicative skills to reach out to customers? Then this might be great opportunity for you!
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive salary;
- 12 months of work, 13 months of payment;
- Holiday pay in May;
- 100% public transport reimbursement;
- Meal vouchers;
- Sport & culture vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks;
- With full time employment you get 27 vacation days;
- Weekly guidance to develop yourself;
- Excellent pension program;
- American Express Green or Gold card.