Credit Analyst in Brussel - fixed contract (m/f)
Our client is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, they make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more. They are committed to make their company the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to their customers, constantly reinventing their ways of working to ensure they offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and theirselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then this position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from customers, making it easy to do business with you, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value.
Interested? Don't wait? Apply!
Do you specialize in helping customers and doing the right thing for customers and the business? Then you are the one we're looking for! The Global team of Credit Specialists know that helping customers is at the heart of our business. But sometimes the right thing to do isn’t easy. It can mean declining requests to extend credit and collecting overdue funds. But they also understand that this could be the best decisions not only for our client, but for the customer as well. Do what’s right for customers, the company and your career. Like every customer, every situation is unique, however some of your responsibilities are clear. You will:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls for credit related matters in English / Dutch / French
- Reply to incoming emails in English / Dutch / French
- Make profitable spend decisions based on risk assessment and card member profiles
- Recommend cancellation or suspension of spending privileges where required
- Effectively negotiate and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans
Are you up for the challenge? Offer of employment at our client's is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have:
- Affinity with processing data and accountancy
- Great interpersonal relationship building, presentation and communication skills
- Great problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Access and Word
- An eye for detail and are you meticulous?
And are you Eager to learn new systems and workflows?
Salary and Benefits
In return, as a talented and capable professional we will:
- Offer opportunities for your professional growth and advancement.
- Provide recognition and reward when you drive and deliver exceptional results.
- Respect and value you for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork.
- You will have trainings on insurance and have to pass the Febelfin Examination
You will also receive:
- An attractive salary;
- 12 months of work, 13 months of payment;
- Holiday pay in May;
- 100% public transport reimbursement;
- Meal vouchers;
- Sport & culture vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks;
- With full time employment you get 27 vacation days;
- Weekly guidance to develop yourself;
- Excellent pension program;
- American Express Green or Gold card.